- Creates lightbox popup galleries just as easy as "inline" sliders.
- Works just as well on a desktop as it does on a tablet or smartphone.
- Responsive CSS interface for sizing and positioning.
- Drag or swipe to slide to the next/previous slide(s).
- Slides are automatically grouped into a gallery.
- Very customizable through a series of options with device dependent defaults.
- Supports showing images, video's and HTML content.
Lightbox popup example
Fire the plugin on a (set of) thumbnail(s) and it will create a lightbox popup with a slider for the enlarged images.
The plugin will automatically create a gallery from the targeted anchors.
This lightbox has been set up with different options for a desktop and a touch device.
Inline slider example
Fire the plugin on a "wrapper" with existing content, and the popup gallery is replaced with an inline slider.
Just like the lightbox popup, the slides in this slider are responsive by default.
This slider has been set up to show three slides and is infinite:
The jQuery Tos "R"Us plugin is designed for modern browsers. It uses CSS3 for styling and animating the slider.
If you need support for older browsers (I.E. 8 and down), check out the legacy version.